Friday 22 August 2008

Madame Tussauds, London

 My sister with the Beatles.


 David and I with his Mistress Victoria.  LOL!



If you are resourceful, you can get a lot of 2 for 1 tickets online, coupons in train stations and by collecting certain number of junk food wrappers.  I am not kidding with this.  I took my sister to Madame Tussauds(on advance notice of course!) together with my friend Darlene back in 2008 as we all haven't been.  My plus 1 was supposed to be Darlene but blood is thicker than water so I took my sister instead.  Darlene had to pay the full price ticket.

There is no mistake that if you are a kid, you will have fun at Madame Tussauds.  Same goes to the cam-whores as there were lots of photo opportunities.  There is also a surprise scary section which killed my sister.  She is scared of anything even with living people in costume.  I remember her crying whilst the staffs were trying to scare her.  Definitely one of the most embarrassing moments for me.  LOL!!!

Madame Tussauds is a two minute walk from the Baker Street Tube Station.  Once you see the Sherlock Holmes Statue, assume you are in the right side. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...