Saturday 12 December 2009

HongKong Disneyland

I'm pretty sure that anyone who goes to the HK, 50% of them wants to visit Disneyland.  I know because I do.  :)

These are my top 5 favourites in HK Disneyland:

1. Festival of Lion King
2. The Golden Mickeys
3. Mickey's Philharmagic
4. Fireworks display with special glasses from Disney. 
5. Lighting of Main Street USA.

Going to HK Disney is not difficult. Our Cab fare cost 250HK dollars and the coach from Disney to North Point cost 38 HK Dollars each. The entrance is 350 HK Dollars each on weekdays but it's worth every penny, at least for me. :P HK Disney's Castle is smaller than Euro Disney and less people dress up. I see handful on kids in their princess costumes. My sister complained about the only family wearing the character headband. I told her that they weren't participative and not feeling the Disney Spirit. I want full experience in everything. Maybe next time I should wear a princess costume. That would be fun(and an embarassment to whoever I am with).


If you are planning your trip to Disneyland, please go to this link to help you better - http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/en_US/parks/overview?name=ParkOverviewPage
















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...