Tuesday 7 August 2012

Sherlock Holmes Museum

I have moved to the UK since my last post.  Been here for over a month now.  Anyone who's following my personal blog or my twitter account will know.

Weeks have been busy for me and Luke.  It's the summer here and we've been attending social functions weekly.  Last Sunday, my sister, my mum and I met my niece from the US for the first time.  She is currently staying in London with her aunt.  She requested to go to the Sherlock Holmes museum.  I haven't been and was delighted to go. :)

Location:  221B Baker St., Nearest Tube Baker St.
Days Open:  Daily
Fee:  £6 for Adults, £4 for children.  You can buy personalised tickets online too.

Fact:  221B Baker street is the same addressed that was used by the author on Sherlock Holmes book series.

You may be interested to go so here are some photos that we took from our tour:

I think, buying a personalised ticket is worthy but you have to queue up still as the museum can only accommodate a certain number of people.

 Whilst waiting, you can take a photo either as Sherlock or Dr. Watson.






 Do not forget to include yourself on the visitor's book.

Buy souvenirs.  Even if you don't want to, it is still worth looking around.
Don't forget to take a free Sherlock Holmes card from the lady on the door.  It's FREE and geeky cool.  :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...