Tuesday 20 October 2015

Nigella Lawson's Book Signing


One of the perks of living in the first world country is accessibility of the people you see on telly.  I know, this is a travel blog but it is worth mentioning (I think) that our cooking idols and celebrities that we love are very accessible.  I am only human after all.

If you like movie stars, please check the Leicester Square Premier schedule if you ever visit London.  We saw Marion Cottilard and Johnny Depp on purpose and the cast of World's End unplanned. 

I was excited to see Nigella.  I admit, I watched loads of cooking shows even before I started to cook.  I learnt all the principles that equipped me to be the cook that I am today.  Ang bigat.  Growing up in Manila, you have access to Filipino celebrities but to see chefs, you have to have a connection.  There is only one cook that I want to meet and will queue up for book signing and I am glad that I have met her in person.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...