Monday 7 June 2010

Manila Ocean Park










I am not really a big fan of aquariums but Luke made me love them.  My boyfriend is the best person to go on the aquarium with.  He is a fish geek.  He knows the different kinds of fishes and what they do.  I feel like I'm a kid when I'm with him.  I just ask him random stupid questions and he have answer for everythingggggg.

Facilities:

Fish Spa - 120PHP per head
Glass Bottom Boat ride - 150PHP per head
Aquanaut Voyage - 995PHP per head
Swimming - 180PHP per head weekdays
               - 200PHP per head weekends

To know more about the ocean park or if you are interested to visit, this is the website http://www.manilaoceanpark.com/

In Ocean Park, you can also stay in their in house hotel, Hotel H2O.  We stayed for 2 nights in their aquarium room and here's my review:



The Room:

The room is quite massive for 2 people.  It is more than enough space for my fiance who is 6 feet tall and me.  There is nothing annoying when the bed is small and you don't have enough room to sleep in.

The aquarium room is very entertaining.  I am not a fan of aquarium and fishes but I think I had more fun than he did.  I can't take my eyes of the fishes.  Sucks they had to turn in off by 9PM.

The room is very clean, a reasonable size of safe is provided.  Good enough to fit in DSLR and Mac Book Pro and other valuables.  The toilet is always clean but not expect bath tub.  They have powerful shower though.  Toiletries such as shampoo, lotion and liquid soap are provided too.  They also added toothbrush, toothpaste, cotton pads, cotton buds, nail file and shaving kit.

There are 2 telephones.  One in the room and one in the toilet.  Both phones can call each number.  I know as I called my fiance whilst in the toilet.  :P

If there are two things that I hate, it had to be the pillows and the noisy guests walking and chatting from their night out.  The pillows are not so soft for my liking and the noisy guests wake me up in the middle of the night.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...