Saturday 20 May 2017

Family Holiday Day 6: Chia Beaches




Today is my birthday.  I turned 32.  I didn't feel any different.  I am just happy to spend it with my family.  The day started with a buffet breakfast and ended with a buffet dinner.  What more can I ask for?  :p Kidding aside, I feel truly blessed.  Never in my wildest dreams that I will be Naturalised British at this age, a mother and would have travelled around the world.  All my dreams came true and I just want to be a better version of myself. :)

We went to the beach as usual.  We are blessed with sunny weather today although it was very windy.  Another problem about having a small child is the wind.  My daughter kept on taking her sunglasses so I'm worried that the sand will get to her eyes.  She was crying mostly at the end before we left cause the wind is so strong and it scares her.  I think overwhelming is the feeling that I can describe for what she felt like.

The beaches in Chia are so beautiful.  Ours is called Chia Laguna Spaggia but next to ours was Campana.  During off season, there are hardly any people and the beach felt exclusive.  I only see one stall just like in Chia Torre yesterday. I also went to see the Flamingos.  Everything is in walking distance from where our beach is.

In the afternoon, we went to Pula. It's the closest small town near Chia.  It's 25 minutes drive or so.  Unlike Chia, they have loads of bars and stores and are next to each other.  That's where Conad Supermarket is as well.  :)


If you have an hour or so to spare and Pula is on the way, I suggest dropping by the town.  The parking is on the Municipio, city centre and everything else is walking distance from there.  I'm sure you won't get lost as there as signs directing you.

My birthday ended with a surprise cake from my husband.  He asked for a cake for two but I think our cake can feed 4-6 people. No wonder Luke doesn't want me to get dessert.  My only regret is having 2 helpings of seafood risotto.  Now I can't stuff myself with sweet.  See you tomorrow for our final full day in Chia.  Definitely going to miss this place and not cleaning after my daughter after each meal. :p





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...