Tuesday, 20 March 2012

3.6.12: Hawa Mahal, Jaipur

Luke always consider what I want.  I won't disagree with that.  When he asked me where I wanted to go, I said Jaipur and Goa immediately without thinking and researching.  Little did I know that that's the best decision that I did.  I had so much fun everyday on this trip and still enamoured with India but I was most stimulated on the places that I picked.  :)

We only had a full day in Jaipur and for our first stop, Hawa Mahal.

Hawa Mahal means Palace of the Winds.  It is made of pink and red sandstone. That's how much I know about it.  We didn't pay for a guide. :P  It's architecture design is amazing and made me wish that I know more about architecture and design.  It's honeycomb fascade is the thing that attracted me most to it.

Entrance Fee:  50 Rupees






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...